Thursday, April 22, 2010

Alicante

Rocinante chilling in the harbor

Okay, finally, I"m posting about Sweden. Man, I really suck at keeping this blog thing up to date. I left Valencia at 7am on the cheapest train to get to Alicante, where my flight was from, and because I left so early I had a few hours to wander around, walk along the beach, soak up some sun, find a cool street and not find out it was a mini-mountain until I reached the top completely breathless. It was so nice to have that time to move around before getting on a 4 hour long plane ride to the freezing cold weather of Sweden. It gave me time to get into vacation mode, which this vacation consisted of reading "Pride & Prejudice" all the way through (in 4 days), actually relaxing and letting some things settle that had been happening in Spain, and return to Valencia with a clear mind and view of how I wanted to spend my last few weeks there.

goin' fishin'

great way to start vacation, laying out in the sun

soaking up the last bits of sun before heading north

No comments:

Post a Comment