Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mexico

Well, the reason for me starting this blog was to keep the world updated on my travels, particularly when I went to Mexico in May.  If you all haven't heard of the swine flu, look it up (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8021958.stm).  It is because of this that the Mexico May term is cancelled.  Therefore there is an excellent chance I'll be stuck in the USA instead of stretching my boundaries and throwing myself into something completely different (the lark).

There is a (slight) chance that I will be going to Bolivia with my friend Charlotte Anne. Her parents are both professors and they are doing research in Sucre.  There is a language school nearby where they are and they have an extra room in their house.  Hopefully this works out; it'd still be one hell of an experience.

Needless to say I'm bummed out about all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment